How Time Flies

I just realized today that I am going to lose two hours over the next couple days. First hour is for daylight saving time and second is a time zone change as I travel east. Not sure if I can take losing two hours in such a short amount of time.

I left New Orleans today and headed north. I was a nice warm 65 degrees and sunny when I left at 9am. Taking I-55 north I traveled the length of Mississippi and stopped just outside of Memphis. It was a longer drive then I normally like to do but there isn't a lot of campgrounds in the time frame I like to stop in so I just drove on to Memphis. Then I arrive, it's raining, 55 degrees and cold. Not sure what it is but 55 in Memphis sure feels a lot colder then 55 down south.

Driving all the way to Memphis also puts my driving schedule just about right to stop and visit my sister in Indy. I can drive about 6 hours tomorrow and get to Casey, IL or Terre Haute, IN for the night. Then it will only be two or three hours to Indy.

If all goes as planned I'll be back home in MI on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment