Two Days, Not Much Action

Here it is going on 2 days and I've not done a whole lot. Yesterday was cloudy with a chance of showers and it is the same today. Highs in the lower 60's. I was going to go back to Bentsen Park yesterday but decided to say put, do a bit of grocery shopping and relax. With the rain today I think I'll do some laundry and catch up on some internet stuff.

Not really much different then I would do at my S&B (sticks and bricks) home. Maybe I'm just settling in a bit as I feel no real need to have to do something. While doing laundry maybe I'll see see if I can get some suggestions for a restaurant that has some authentic Mexican food.

A couple of things I notice I do more then normal is clean. Since the 5er is smaller then my S&B it gets cluttered a lot sooner. I find myself wiping things down, sweeping and washing dishes almost daily. Normally I wouldn't even have dishes to wash but I find myself cooking more then I did when home.

No comments:

Post a Comment