Just another day in Mission

Not a whole bunch to report today. Freezing weather is coming in a couple of days so I did a few things to get ready for that. Check the propane to make sure I wouldn't run out. Reorganized the water hose so I could easily drain it if it looked like it was going to get that cold. Then took Spud for a couple of long walks since the temps were in the low 70's. He sure enjoys going for walks. He wants to smell just about everything and a 2 block walk takes about 45 minutes. He did pick up a grass burr in his foot today that I had to remove... felt like the mouse and elephant :)

Went to Camping World and got a sewer hose support so it will drain properly when I dump. Also picked up a water filter since the one I had was just about plugged. Stopped by Wal-Mart to pick up a some groceries and a few odds and ends. Then passed by a quick oil change place and turned around to get that done since I was about 1000 miles overdue.

All in all just a laid back day. Still kind of recovering from a week of driving and moving around. The cold weather is suppose to move out on Sunday so I should be ready to go out and investigate the area by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment