Day 5: RGV

Today I reached the Rio Grande Valley. 62 degrees and a bit of drizzle greeted me. Since it is Sunday most parks have limited office hours. I ended up at Texas Trails RV Resort in Pharr, TX for the night. I doubt I'll stay here but I can take a few days to find a place that has more of what I'm looking for. There is no Internet or cable TV here. I can get about 10 channels with the antenna so that's not a big thing, but no Internet is a deal breaker. I understand that you can get wireless for an extra charge, we'll see what's up with that tomorrow.

What little I have seen the rest of the park doesn't seem bad. Space between lots is adequate and there is a fairly decent space behind the RV that makes it feel roomier. Lots of spaces available here and I just have this feeling it might because of the features for the price. I'll have a better grip on it tomorrow.

The remainder of my trip was uneventful. Traffic was light and the roads were good. Hit some drizzle the last 50 miles but that's about it. I'm just going to sit back and chill for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment