RV Adventures Introduction

What is this RV Adventures blog all about? Sometimes even I wonder about that myself.

My exposure to RVing all started in 2008 when I bought a Little Guy Teardrop trailer to use when I go RC car racing. I took it camping a couple of times and got the camping/RVing bug. It's snowballed into more then I could have imagined and has almost become an obsession.

And all that prompted me to start the RV Adventures blog.

I look forward to documenting my time spent in my RV, traveling, modifying and thinking about my RV. Look for detailed information on places I travel to, things I see, things I do and even things I don't do while on the road.

I prefer more rustic settings and places less traveled so you won't find much info about “RV Resorts” or high profile destinations. If you like state parks, grass, trees and fire rings instead of paved parking lots with shuffleboard, whirlpools and karaoke, then you'll want to keep reading. If you would you rather visit Alamogordo, Sonoita or Salida rather then Albuquerque, Phoenix or Vail, then hop on board.

I'm not a full-time RVer so I won't be traveling all year long. That doesn't mean My RV Adventures will be boring, we'll just cover a wide range of RV topics when not traveling. Look for pictures, reviews and even a few opinions along the way.

Stop back often to keep track of the RV Adventures of Hankster and my ever faithful sidekick Spud!

No comments:

Post a Comment