Momma Told Me There Would Be Days Like This

You things can't go smooth all of the time.

Yesterday I went to the store for a few groceries. When I got back I put a can of pop in the freezer to get it cold quickly. Today I remembered I put it in there when I opened the freezer and found pop splattered all over the inside of the freezer.

A couple of days ago I decided I would check the air pressure in the trailer tires. Since I last checked them when the temps were in the 40's I thought that maybe I would have let a bit of air out to get the pressures back down to where they should be. 3 tires were about 7 psi high so I aired them down. One tire was 10 psi low. I aired that back up to where it should be. Checked the pressures again yesterday and that tire is was 15 psi low. Looks like I have a slow leak in that one tire, I'll know for sure tomorrow when I check it again :(

No comments:

Post a Comment